Friday, June 28, 2013

The First Post

Well, ladies and gentlemen (and by that, I mean our out-of-state families), welcome to the inaugural post of my newest blog: Guiding Their Hearts. <pause for applause> For about six months, I knew that my singular blog was getting too jumbled, and that if I kept using it to put pictures on, then I wouldn't really try to write for it. So, this blog was born; this blog to keep us all connected even though we live far apart from each other. This is the blog where I will post all of the kids' cute videos and pictures. Sometimes I'll write pertinent things here to keep you in the loop, but I know that you love our children, and since you can't see them as much as you like, this little piece of technology is the next best thing.

The old pictures and videos are still on the other blog if you ever are looking for them; I'll work on transferring them later, but for now, sit back and enjoy! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment