Friday, June 28, 2013

Ohio Trip Summer 2013 Part 1

These are the pictures from the Cincinnati leg of our trip to visit my parents. Mom and Dad, we had a great time! Love you!!

We took my parents lunch, and the kids played in a gazebo outside of my old high school.
 Pictures of them together at this age are a little difficult, but this is a cute one.
 Jonah and Uncle Charlie
 One of the days, we went to the Disney Store to let the kids run around. Jonah had a blast!
We got the chance to visit with my parents' neighbor, Elizabeth. She is so sweet with my kids, and Charlotte was very excited to see her.
 Adam snapped this picture of my mom and me; we both look hot, because it was hot that day!
Elizabeth gave Charlotte a book, and read some of it to her. This picture is very sweet to me.
 Charlotte and Uncle Charlie
Jonah and Grandmother clowning around
 Charlotte and Grandmother
 Charlotte and Granddad
 Jonah and Granddad

 We had a great time, Mom and Dad, and we hope you did too! Love you (and get some rest!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment